Egg Quality Chance During Breeding
About Egg Quality
Egg quality is determined by a number of factors, such as parent quality, attraction and the
Player Growth Attribute Breeder .
The chances are much better and cheaper than egg painting however, so be sure to try your luck each day!
Breeding Quality Formula
- Quality Multiplier - Determined by the combination used.
- The Quality Multiplier of an egg from a random result is .125%.
- The Quality Multiplier of an egg from a specific result is .25%.
- Camgirl Bonus - Has a value of 1 (Neither Lover), 1.5 (One Lover Affected, or 2 (Both Affected). Increases the quality bonus of the affected lover. This once per session bonus can only be applied by the Camgirl Elf.
- Combined Quality - Determined by the combined quality of the parents. See the "Attraction Chance" section below for more details.
- Scent Bonus 1 & 2 - Quality chance boosts from particular scents being used.
Read this lesson for more information about scents.
- Breeding Fetish Bonus - Quality chance boosts from particular fetishes being satisfied.
Read this lesson for more information about Breeding Fetishes.
- PV Bonus 1 & 2 - Quality chance boosts or penalties from a particular Puppet Virus in effect.
Read this lesson for more information about Puppet Viruses
- Breeding Bonus - The bonus of the Player Growth Attribute Breeder .
- Quality Modifier - Added to the Breeding Bonus. As the qualities being checked lowers, this value goes up. The system starts at
Superb and works its way down until it encounters a success. A minimum of a Poor Egg is guaranteed.
- Category Penalty - Certain categories of creatures, such as Wild Soul Puppets, have a flat reduction multiplied against the final bonus. This is 1 (100%) for non-reduced categories and .25 (a 75% reduction) for Wild Soul Puppets. This reduction is
not applied during Battle Breeding.
- Category Penalty Reduction - This reduces the Category Penalty if an egg falls into the relevant category. For example, the Light Scent will reduce the penalty for Wild Soul Puppets, but no other category.
- Harem Bonus - Cumulative bonuses from a master's Submissives.
- Incest Bonus - Increases quality of an egg by 1% when incestuous breeding is happening. This is the only bonus that ignores Category Penalty Reduction.
Quality Modifier = (5 - Current Quality Checked) x 10
Success Chance = (Combined Quality x Camgirl Bonus x Quality Multiplier x (Breeding Bonus
+ Quality Modifier)) + ((Harem Bonus + Scent_Bonus_1 + Breeding Fetish Bonus + PV_Bonus_1) + (Scent_Bonus_2 + (PV_Bonus_2)) x (Category Penalty+Category Penalty Reduction)
Attraction chance is ignored during Battle Breeding.
The success rate of attraction is determined by the style rating each creature currently has.
You can see their chance of a successful attraction listed next to their names in the options
menu, which you'll see after selecting the egg you wish to create.
Provided a creature is attractive enough (chance being dictated by their 0% to 100%+ listing)
their own quality will be used to enhance the quality of the egg. Refer to this list:
- Attractive Poor creatures are worth a value of 1 during breeding.
- Attractive Average creatures are worth a value of 2 during breeding.
- Attractive Good creatures are worth a value of 3 during breeding.
- Attractive Great creatures are worth a value of 4 during breeding.
- Attractive Superb creatures are worth a value of 5 during breeding.
- Unattractive creaures of any quality are worth 0.
White Berry CD
You can increase your chance of breeding higher quality Soul Puppets further with the
White Berry CD .